Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Madness!!!

When it comes to Monday, I tend to take a Garfield-esqe stance.. Yuck!

But today, I'm going to do my first
Monday Madness, and then consider going back to bed until tomorrow.

So here we go...

How Many........
1. ...computer-related gadgets do you own?
Well.. I guess that depends on what you mean by "computer related". I have a printer, scanner, etc.

2. ...pictures on your living room walls?
Hmmm... 21 on the walls, counting the ones that are in the kind of frames where you display more than one. In the room in general, 34.

3. ...magnets on your refrigerator?
1

4. ...reference books in your bookshelves?
Okay.. I'm done counting for the time being.. I've got a couple various dictionaries, a set of encyclopedias, and various Biblical reference books.

5. ...boxes of cereal in your cupboards?
Probably about.. 5

6. ...lamps in your house?
Let's see.. 3 in my room.. 2 in here... so a total of 5

7. ...times a week do you shop for groceries?
Once.

8. ...magazines do you subscribe to?
3 or 4

9. ...tv programs do you watch on a regular basis?
Not many.. American Idol.. and 7th Heaven.. a couple more than I watch every once in awhile.

10. ...items on your bathroom counter that don't really need to be there?
I am proud to say, NONE! I just cleaned the bathroom last night. :)

No comments: