Sunday, March 06, 2005

Mini "vacation" & a date

I was out of town last week.. my best friend is a single mom, who's going to college, and who's babysitter was ill last week, so as the wonderful person I am, I agreed to go stay at her house, and watch her kids for her. The kids are great.. Mason is 2, and if that's the terrible twos, I no longer fear it so much. He's just a tad bit whiney, but beyond that, still a good kid. And then there's Kalysta.. a beautiful 3-month-old, who just got over colic, (yay), but is starting to teethe... I figure by the time SHE's 2.. she'll be a lot easier to deal with. :)

But here I am, back in the land of the blogs, and so glad to be home. :)

Yesterday afternoon, Joe and I went to see The Pacifier, Vin Diesel's new movie, and it's such a cute movie.. it's funny, has emotion, and action. We usually go to the movies in the evening, but we decided to go early, because it's cheaper, and we were bored. We got out of the show at 5:00, and decided to go visiting. We went to my Grandmother's, and I sorted out her medicine for her, and visited there for about an hour and 1/2, and then we went to Joe's mom's house, and visited with her, and the rest of his family, and played with their doggies. :) It was just a really nice day. We're planning on going to see Man of the House, with Tommy Lee Jones this afternoon, so I'll update y'all on how that movie struck me, either this evening, or tomorrow.

No comments: