Sunday, March 06, 2005

Interview

Yay... Here's my interview, from a lovely lady named Cindy, whose blog can be found here: Notes in the Key of Life

1) You're getting married this summer. Why do you think your fiance will make a good husband?
Of course! :) He's patient, and great with kids, and affectionate, and responsible, and.. anyway.. Yes, I do. :)

2) What was the last really good book you read, and why did you like it?
I'm actually currently reading the Dark Tower series by Stephen King.. Stephen King's just awesome, and I think these might possibly be the best he's ever written.

3) Why did you decide to start a blog, and what do you hope to accomplish with it?
I decided to start it because.. boredom, mainly. I'm hoping to accomplish.. I'm not really sure. It'll give me somewhere to put my thoughts on various topics, for myself, mainly, but if someone else wants to read it, hey, great. :)

4) Like me, you live in Illinois. Would you live somewhere else if you had a choice, and why or why not?
I'd live somewhere else in Illinois, anyway.. I'd love to move back to Chicago, but that's most likely not going to happen. My fiance's a country boy at heart. :)
5) You have doggies. Why are dogs better than cats?
Dogs are just so much fun! Belle can always make me smile, because she's just such a silly little dog. Cats are so.. aloof, and not nearly as much fun. But then again.. you don't have to walk a cat! :)

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Cool, Audrey! I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. Also happy for you that you had a little mini-vacation.

Have a great day!