Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ANOTHER Left Behind?!

It came to my attention today that yet another "Left Behind" book has been released. This book, The Rising, is #13 in the bestselling series, and is booked as Prequel #1. How many more do we need?

In addition to the "Left Behind" book series, there is a series of "graphic novels", Left Behind: The Kids, which consists of 38 individual books, a military series, and a political series.

I read the first couple books out of curiousity, and basically to see what the big deal was. After that, I felt the urge to read the rest, because it's always best to finish what you've started. :) After books 1 - 3, they steadily got worse. How long can the Left Behind trend go on?

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

I agree with you, Audrey. I have a good deal of respect for Tim LaHaye, but I think somewhere along the line, the Left Behind series got out of hand. I think it would have been fine as maybe a trilogy. I know a lot of people will disagree with me on that, though! :)