Saturday, May 21, 2005

Quick update...

On the wonderfulness that is me... And on my favorite Idol-wannabes, of course. :)

What am I going to blog about when the season's over? I guess I'll get to that when it comes.

In case anyone missed it, and relys on THIS blog for their Idol updates, here we go: After Scott, Anthony went home. Everyone saw that coming.

Last week, the lovely, perky Vonzell was sent home. I saw that one coming to. And coming up this week, the final showdown between Bo and Carrie. Carrie has been a favorite of mine from the beginning, but I see Bo taking it all. However, I also feel like Carrie will get a record deal. No one should be deprived of that beautiful voice. :)

Anywho.. enough Idol. On to me.

At this particular moment, I'm waiting for my wonderful fiance to get off work. He's on overtime yet again, but he can always use the money, with the car payment for his Caddy coming up in a couple weeks.

Yes, faithful reader. We got a Caddy. A 1992 Sedan DeVille. It's.. purple/silver/charcoal... Okay, I have no idea what color it is. Hopefully the registration will come back from the state soon, and we'll solve the great Car Color Mystery.

On the agenda for this weekend: laundry, and.. beyond that, I have no idea, but I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something.

And hopefully, I'll get down to blogging more often next week...

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Cindy Swanson said...

Congrats on your car, Audz!

I would like to see Carrie win it all on Idol, but I won't be upset if Bo wins.