Tuesday, May 03, 2005

It's TUESDAY!

Yaaaaay.. okay, there's really nothing all that exciting about Tuesday..

But it is another American Idol performance night. I don't know that I'll be able to watch without having Constantine to look forward to, but as they say, life goes on.

The only way that American Idol can redeem itself, in my eyes, is to send Scott home this week.

And for all the scoffers, my relationship with Joe is back on an even keel. I think the time we spent apart did us a world of good, and we're getting along better than ever.

We managed to work out all our issues, and get everything straightened out, and I've never been happier.

2 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Finally... SCOTT'S GONE! Anthony needs to be next. :)

AuDz said...

I completely agree, Cindy!!!

But.. is it too late to bring back Constantine? :)