Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oh, Happy Day.... :)

Here lately, I've been working on getting a life... :)

Anyway, I still wanted to be friends with Joe, so we went to a party together last night. A wedding reception, actually..

We ended up getting back together, and we sat up and talked all night, and then spent all day today together.

We had lunch at a really good buffet restaurant, called Ty's. (If any of my readers are every in Olney, IL, I highly recommend it.)

Then we went to Wal-Mart, where I was presented with 8 lovely "Red Intuition" Roses:



As well as a lovely pink candle, which $0.50 of the cost went to benefit the Breast Cancer center at City of Hope.

We then went to Sam Goody, where he got me an Evanescence t-shirt. And then I was like.. okay, no more shopping.

But, I had a really good weekend, and I get to wear my ring again. :)

No comments: